Thursday 21 February 2013

The start of something old.

Welcome dear readers.

This is the start of a very awkward blog about how my relationships were experienced, for security purposes I have changed the names of the people that partake in these excitingly true stories I'm about to unveil to you.

Its my greatest hopes that you wil be able to laugh and maby even shed a tear with me as I relive the worst and best times in all of my 22years of life.As you can imagine its going to get extremely personal and possibly even intimate. Imagine a real life fifty shades of grey. ;-)

The reason for starting this blog is quite simple. I am a young adult male, but believe me when I tell you that I have had my fair share of extremely breathtaking and equally so heart breaking moments in my life. Its not that I think my life is so interesting or maby even complicated as most homosapiens out there, but I believe there is quite a few people out there that would be able to relate to allot of the things I am going through or even went trhough. Maby you just want to laugh at the despare of another person. its all the same to me.

May you enjoy the posts to follow, and please feel free to comment and give me hints. just skip the spelling hints please, I'll do my best with spelling and grammar.. but hey, come on, as long as you can understand what I'm trying to say its good enough.

Standby for new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment